Srijan Sanchar is a leading organization in the field of innovation covering the entire continuum from creativity to entrepreneurship. It has launched several innovation challenges in the past. In view of the corona pandemic, Srijan Sanchar is launching an innovation challenge to facilitate crowdsourcing of problems and crowdsourcing of ideas solutions for ameliorating the current situation.
To contribute to the goal of fighting corona ‘SrijanSanchar’ proposes to organize an innovation challenge for different problem/opportunity areas of the pandemic. The challenge plans to crowdsource innovative and practical ideas from paramedics, caregivers, individuals, medical professionals, students, researchers, industry and institutions.
Want to know more?
Check out the challenges below!
Have a solution?
Why don't you submit it to us?
- Open-source design, manufacturing, third party quality assurance of sanitisers.
- Categorising the availability of sanitisers on basis of its effectiveness and segment of use.
- Ways to validate the use of the sanitisers, hence manufactured in SHGs or village clusters, or through indigenious processes
- Open-source design, manufacturing, third party quality assurance of life support systems like ventilators.
- Ideas for repurposing by modification/addition of existing available equipment, consumer durable to life support equipment/ventilator.
- Monitoring including remote of indicative parameters like temperature etc for detecting the probability of corona.
- Add on devices to monitor indicative parameters and obtaining patterns from aggregation on the cloud.
- Ideas for creating, maintaining, monitoring social distances especially while the underprivileged seek access to disrupted supplies of food, medicine during the lockdown.
- Low-cost Logistics
To know about the guidelines for submission, please check here!
Know more about us!
To understand the concept and vision behind Srijan Sanchar...